Friday 19 February 2016

product showdown - L'Oreal skin perfection micellar water VS Garnier micellar water

 
 
 
Hi guys welcome back, so before we jump in I would just like to mention that I am now an affiliate for boohoo.com so for some ££ the website just use the codes down below :)
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 So todays post is going to be a product showdown between two micellar waters that ive recently tried out, so im just going to be talking about my experience and how i feel about them .
 
 
 
 
So the first one I picked up was the L'Oreal skin perfection micellar cleansing water, I picked this up in my local supedrug because all i was hearing about was micellar water, I didn't really know much about it so I just picked up the first one I saw .  It is a good product, it did remove my make up and it did soften my skin, it basically does everything it says on the tin!! The only bad thing I could say about it is that it didn't last that long, I understand that the bottle isn't that big but I just felt like I didn't get enough.
 
 
 
 
 
The second product I picked up was the Garnier micellar water, after my L'Oreal one ran out I decided to go for another brand, just to see if there were any differences. Again this product does exactly what it says on the tin. The only differences I find in this product is that I feel like the Garnier water gives my face more of a deep clean, I have had to use a little extra moisturiser since using this product because of how much it deeply cleans my face, my skin has felt a little dryer but I have it totally under control. I also believe that this product lasts longer.
 
So that is it for todays post, I hope you all enjoyed. Please go out and try these products for yourselves and let me know what you think. I don't think I have anything else to say except happy Friday, have a great weekend, I love you guys and until next time i will talk to you guys soon.
 
XOXO
 
STALK ME:
 
TWITTER- @CHLOECALDER_
SNAPCHAT - CHLOE_CALDER29
INSTAGRAM - CHLOELOUISACALDER 



No comments:

Post a Comment