Wednesday 6 January 2016

Quick blowdry ft. V05

So has anyone been given the gift/curse of having thick hair? If so you understand how frustrating it can be to have all this hair with a mind of its own. Now don't get me wrong I do like the fact I have thick hair, it means that I can do pretty much anything I want to it.. however I would definitely say the worst thing about having thick hair is when you have to blow dry it after you come out of the shower, its so annoying, its so frustrating and its just boring.

But now I have discovered two products that actually made blowdrying less time consuming and have been a real life saver.. especially on those days when you're running late.




So the picture you are seeing above is the two products that I am going to be talking about..

The first one is the V05 nourish my shine bedazzling oil heat protector, I did mention this in my previous blog so im not going to go on about it too much. But all it is, is a heat defence spray that adds shine and also conditions my hair whilst im blowdrying, all I do is I apply this from root to tip onto wet hair

The second product im going to be talking about is also from V05 and this is the smoothly does it heat protect serum and all this does is protect my hair from any heat damage and smoothes out any frizzyness it also adds a nice shine to my hair. I only apply this product onto the ends of my hair after I have sprayed the oil heat protector all over my hair.

I don't know what it is about this combination but both these products have saved me so much time, before using these products my hair would take around 30 minutes to blow dry and that would just make me bored and agitated but now using these two products have literally cut my blowdrying time in half, now my hair only takes around 15mnutes to dry at most. I know for some of you that is still quite a long time but for me anything uder 30 minutes is a blessing. Like I said I don't know how this combination works as they are not advertised to work together to make blowdying easier but for some reason they work amazing together. I cant express to you all enough how amazing these products are by all means go out and buy both of them and see the results for yourself!!

That is it for todays post, thank you so much for reading and to all my fellow thick hair girls be sure to try this combo out for yourself!!!

XOXO
 
 
STALK ME:
TWITTER - @CHLOECALDER_
INSTAGRAM- @CHLOELOUISACALDER
SNAPCHAT- CHLOE_CALDER29

No comments:

Post a Comment