Tuesday 4 August 2015

Get unready with me - my night-time routine

Judging by the title, you all know what this post is going to be about so I'm just going to jump right in. Most night-time routines are quite long but this one is quick and simple so you can hop straight into bed

So obviously I take my make up off using a make up remover wipe, these ones are from Primark and I really like them. They're very soothing and are fragrance free.
 
I then wash my face using the "Coal Face" facial soap by Lush, I recently mentioned this in a previous blog so I don't need to go into much detail, I will say that it's very gentle on the skin and it makes my face feel very clear and soft
Moving on to toner, I like to use my tried and true spot stress control, I also did a review on that so please read it for additional info
For moisturiser I'm currently using the olay 2in1 instant hydration and wrinkle blur. I really like this product my skin feels great and this product smells really good too. 
And finally for my lips I will use either of these little guys to exfoliate my lips 

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment