Thursday 9 July 2015

In a rush and out the door make up

We've all had those mornings when we just needed an extra few minutes of beauty sleep, so this is my  in a rush and out the door makeup routine.
Even on days when I'm in a rush I always make sure I prime my face, the primer I'm currently using is the L'orèal infallible mattifying primer. I then use the Rimmel London wake me up concealer to hide any redness or breakouts I may have. For my foundation i use the L'orèal infallible 24 hour matte foundation in the colour "11 vanilla". I blend my foundation using a damp beauty blender.
 
When I'm in a rush obviously I don't have time to do a full on contour but I do make sure I have some colour in my cheeks. I really like to use the Rimmel London lasting finish soft colour blush in the colour "020 pink rose" this is probably my favourite blush as it's very natural looking and not too harsh.
 






Then I Get rid of any shininess I may have in using the collection 200 press powder in the colour "18 Ivory" 
 







Moving onto eyeshadow, the best thing to use when you're in a rush is one of the Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo's. The one I prefer to use is "35- on and on bronze" because you can never go wrong with a smokey eye plus it makes you look like you put in such an effort when really you didn't. 




Usually if I have a lot of time I fill my brows in with powder but on a day when you have zero time the Rimmel London brow this way gel is perfect, it's so quick and easy to use and again it makes you look like you spent ages on your brows. The colour is use is "002 medium brown" 
Applying mascara can be a time consuming process so when you're in a hurry it's good to have a mascara that gives you fast results. That's why I like to use the false lashes extreme black by  Mac.


For my lips I like to use "confidence" by lush, I really love this lipstick it's a dark plumb colour and it dries Matte. 
 
And finally I spray a bit of fix+ on my face by mac








No comments:

Post a Comment