Saturday 21 November 2015

Dior samples plus Clarins, Benefit & Victoria's Secret miniature haul

Before we jump right into the video I would just like to say sorry in advance for saying Dior mascara instead of perfume, the bad lighting, all the folders/paperwork in site (college has been hectic recently), my deep manly voice and obviously my nails!!! I am going to get them re-done tomorrow though I promise xxxx

 
 
Everything in the video was store bought.
 
The Dior samples were free but the original price is about £67 for 100ml and yes I know its a men's after shave but it just smells so damn good!!
The pore minimising serum - the one that I have is only 3ml but the bigger 30ml one is available for £27
The gentle day cream, again the one I have is only a little 5ml one but the bigger 50ml one is available for £39
The body treatment oil comes in three different versions - contouring & strengthening, firming & toning and soothing & relaxing. The one I picked up is the firming & toning one and these are available for £40
 
Victoria's Secret : Noir Tease is available in the store and online ( prices are different in certain places)
 
                              Everything I said about Noir Tease is the same for the Snow Mint body mist
 
Benefit: The four benefit presumes are called Gina, Lee Lee, Bella and Noelle. The scents are very floral/fresh and I'm obsessed with the packaging
 
XOXO
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment